Welcome to Release Your Body at releaseyourbody.com. Release Your Body is an online service operated by Rowan Tree Books Ltd. ("RTB") and Kinetic Health®. This site provides users with access to eBooks, hard-copy books, e-information, DVDS, Videos, nutritional supplements, and exercise-related tools (the "Service").
You are only authorized to use the Service (regardless of whether your access or use is intended) if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and to this Agreement.
2. Right to Change
In RTB's sole discretion and without prior notice or liability, RTB may discontinue, modify or alter any aspect of the Service including, but not limited to:
(i) Restricting the time the Service is available.
(ii) Restricting the amount of use permitted.
(iii) Restricting or terminating any user's right to use the Service.
You acknowledge that your only right, with respect to any dissatisfaction with any modification or discontinuation of the Service, to any policies or practices by RTB in providing the Service, including (without limitation) any change in content, is to cease using the Service and cancel or terminate your subscription or Registered User account, as applicable.
3. Termination of Account
If you do not comply with this Agreement at any time, RTB reserves the right to immediately cancel or terminate your access to the Service (or any part thereof) and/or your user account, if any. If you do not abide by the terms of this Agreement, you agree that:
- We may immediately deactivate or delete your user account, and all its related information and/or files in your user account.
- We may bar any further access to such information and/or files and/or the Service (or part thereof).
RTB shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or cancellation of your access to, or use of, the Service. You agree that any termination or cancellation of your access to or use of, the Service may be effected without prior notice.
4. Registered Users
The Service is open to the public but certain content, portions, components, and features of the Service (including purchases or access to eBooks) are only available to individuals who register with RTB and create a user account on the Service (each, a "Registered User").
If you are a Registered User, then you agree to the following:
(i) You confirm that you are of the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, OR
(ii) You are 13 years old or older (up to the age of majority) in the jurisdiction in which you reside, and that are using this service with the express written consent of your parent or legal guardian, AND
(iii) You are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the Province of Alberta and the federal laws of Canada or other applicable jurisdiction.
(iv) You will provide true, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by any registration form(s) on the Service, including your billing address and geographical location (the "Registration Data").
(v) You will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it accurate, current, and complete.
RTB has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof) if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete,;
Password Security: Registered Users will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service registration process. You agree that you are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to:
- Immediately notify RTB of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security; and
- Ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
5. Restrictions on Use
These terms apply to ALL users of the Service, whether or not you are a Registered User.
You shall use the Service for lawful purposes only. Any conduct by you, that in RTB's discretion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Service will not be permitted. You agree that you shall NOT post or transmit through the Service any material that:
(i) Violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others.
(ii) Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, and invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable.
(iii) Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
(iv) You shall not post or transmit through the Service any material that contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services without RTB’s express prior approval.
(v) You shall not use the Service to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including (without limitation) the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services.
You may not obscure or misrepresent your geographical location, forge headers, use proxies, use IP spoofing or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send on or through the Service. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
All content on the Service, including but not limited to designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, and their selection and arrangement ("Site Content"), are the proprietary property of RTB or its licensors with all rights reserved.
- No Site Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without RTB's prior written permission.
- You may not upload or republish Site Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporate the information in any other database or compilation, and any other use of the Site Content is strictly prohibited.
- Any use of the Service or the Site Content other than as specifically authorized herein, without the prior written permission of RTB, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein.
- Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
- This license is revocable by RTB at any time without notice and with or without cause.
6. Copyrights and Trademarks
RTB, releaseyourbody.com, kinetichealth.ca, rowantreebooks.com, Kinetic Health® and related words, domain names and logos are trade-marks and the property of Kamali Abelson and Dr. Brian Abelson. All other trade-marks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
All literary works at releaseyourbody.com are the exclusive property of the publisher or its licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. The download of these literary works is intended for RTB's Registered Users' personal and non-commercial use. Any other use of literary works downloaded from releaseyourbody.com is strictly prohibited. Registered Users may not modify, transmit, publish, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the content of these literary works, in whole or in part. By downloading literary works from releaseyourbody.com, the Registered User hereby acknowledges and agrees to these terms.
RTB does not verify the accuracy of public domain designations and is not liable for any damage that may result from the downloading or other use of such literary works by you. If you do not reside in the relevant jurisdiction for which the public domain designation has been made, it is your responsibility to check the laws of your country of residence prior to downloading or accessing such literary works.
Compliance with Copyrights
You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on the Service any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with you.
You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission.
By submitting any material to any public area of the Service, you:
- Automatically grant, or warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted RTB the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, display, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed.
- Permit any other user of the Service to access, view, store, or reproduce the material for that user's personal use.
- Grant RTB the right to edit, copy, display, publish and distribute any material made available on the Service by you. The foregoing does not apply to literary works provided to RTB for sale on the Service by a publisher or other content provider.
7. Maintaining the Security of the Service
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Service, including, without limitation:
- You are not allowed to access data that is not intended for you, including logging into a server or account for which you not authorized to access.
- You are prohibited from taking any action in order to obtain services to which you are not entitled.
- You are not permitted to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Service, system, or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- You are not permitted to use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, etc., to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Service or its Site Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or any Site Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site.
- You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Service, or upon RTB's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Service .
- You are prohibited from conducting a reverse look-up, tracing or seeking to trace any information on any other user, Registered User or visitor to the Service, or any other customer of RTB, to its source, or exploit the Service or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Service, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Service;
- You are not allowed to interfere with, disrupt, or disable service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of "denial of service" attacks, overloading, "flooding", "mail-bombing" or "crashing".
- You are prohibited from forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
- You are prohibited from disrupting network nodes or network services or otherwise restrict, inhibit, disrupt or impede RTB's ability to monitor or make available the Service; or
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. RTB will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting any user (whether or not a Registered User) who is involved in such violations.
RTB shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post, or remove any material submitted to or posted on the Service.
Although RTB reserves the right to remove, without notice, any posting for any reason, RTB has no obligation to delete submissions that you may find objectionable or offensive.
9. Third Party Content
RTB has no more editorial control over content than does a bookstore, public library, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including content providers and users, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of RTB. In many instances, the content available through the Service represents the opinions and judgments of the respective content provider or user. RTB neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the Service by anyone other than authorized RTB employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless RTB and its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, costs, liabilities, losses and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of your use of the Service.
11. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
A. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER RTB, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
B. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ADDITIONALLY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE.
C. IN NO EVENT WILL RTB, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT INCLUDED THEREIN, BE LIABLE IN CONTRACT, IN TORT (INCLUDING FOR ITS OWN NEGLIGENCE) OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY) FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF USE OR SIMILAR ECONOMIC LOSS, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL USE OF AND CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL RTB'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING ITS OWN NEGLIGENCE) OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE.
D. THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INACCURACY, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY), NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT RTB IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
12. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
13. Compliance with the Laws of Alberta
Rowan Tree Books Ltd. controls releaseyourbody.com from its offices within the Province of Alberta, Canada. The Service can be accessed from all provinces and territories of Canada and from other countries around the world.
Since each jurisdiction has its own laws that may differ from those of the Province of Alberta, you agree that by accessing the Service, all matters relating to access to, or use of, the Service, or any other hyperlinked website, shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. You also agree and hereby submit to the non-exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Province of Alberta and acknowledge that you do so voluntarily and that you are responsible for complying with all local laws.