Resolving Plantar Fasciitis - A Roadmap to Success
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 10 and get 10% off
- Buy 11 or above and get 20% off
Resolving Plantar Fasciitis
A Road-Map to Success
Have you been suffering due to excruciating pain in the bottom of your foot? Are you missing out on your active-living lifestyle because of the pain? This easy-to-read book helps you to understand the true causes of Plantar Fasciitis, its impact on the other structures of your body (your kinetic chain), and provides simple, non-invasive, and effective tools for eliminating your problem.
Unlike most programs which focus on just your feet, you will learn to look at your body as a dynamic web of interconnected links - the Kinetic Web. You may discover that your Plantar Fasciitis case is actually caused by injuries and restrictions in other, distant parts of your body.
You will learn how to find these problem areas, and then truly resolve your Plantar Fasciitis for the long-term by building your own unique, individualized routine of myofascial releases, stretches, and strengthening exercises to address your specific issues. So get back to your active, pain-free lifestyle, and get rid of that pain in the bottom of your feet.
Introducing a Unique, Effective 3-Phase Approach to Resolving Plantar Fasciitis
Dr. Abelson has shared his unique, highly effective Three-Phase approach to resolving this persistant and often debilitating condition.
- Phase 1: Address the local issues causing your Plantar Fascia. These carefully designed foundational protocols will help you to resolve most of the problems in the foot, ankle, shins and calfs that are the usual cause of Plantar Fasciitis. In fact, 80% of people will find that their Plantar Fasciitis is completely resolved by the end of this phase.
- Phase 2: Use this phase if you are one of the remaining 20% who still feel some effects, and still feel some remaining pain and symptoms. Take the biomechanical tests in this Phase, and discover just which other part of your body is holding back your progress. This could be something like an old knee or hip injury, restrictions in the IT Band, tightness or restrictions in the hamstrings or gluteals, or even some type of nerve entrapments. Dr. Abelson has provided specific exercises that address YOUR unique issues, and guides you through building a customized exercise routine designed just for you!
- Phase 3: Yes, some of us need a little extra help. Phase 3 discusses where you can find the right type of assistance, and then shows how combining certain soft-tissue protocols with your custom exercise routines can give you permanant resolutions from your Plantar Fasciitis.
What you Will Find In This Book
Here is a quick overview of some of the information you will find in the 280 pages of this book.
Chapter 1: About Plantar Fasciitis
Symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis
Plantar Fasciitis...What Does it Mean?
Causes of Plantar Fasciitis?
What is Needed to Resolve Plantar Fasciitis?
Chapter 2: Plantar Fasciitis and the Kinetic Web
Injuries Impacting Kinetic Chain
Workings of the Plantar Fascia
Plantar Fascia’s Windlass Mechanism
Fascia & Kinetic Web
A Kinetic Chain Example
Chapter 3: The Anatomy Behind Plantar Fasciitis
About Your Anatomy and PF
The Soft-Tissues of the Feet
Nerve Compression Sites
Role of Bones and Muscles of the Foot, Leg, and Core
Chapter 4: Understanding Our Process–The 80 /20 Effect
What is the Scientific Method (Trial and Error)?
The 80 /20 Effect
Chapter 5: Phase 1-Foundational Protocol for Plantar Fasciitis
Your Healing Process
Checking for Red Flags &
Phase 1: Addressing Local Issues with Foundational Exercise (Stretching, Myofascial, and Strengthening)
Chapter 6: Finding Problems in Your Kinetic Chain
About the Self-Evaluation Process
Recording your Functional Test Results
Functional Tests for Legs, Hips, Joints, and Nerves
Chapter 7: Phase 2-Addressing Problems in the PF Kinetic Chain
Start with a Condensed Foundational Protocol
Addressing Kinetic Chain Issues for PF
Build Your Kinetic Chain Routine for PF
Chapter 8: Why Exercise is Essential
The Importance of:
Nerve Flossing Exercises
Involving Your Core
Chapter 9: Stretching & Myofascial Release Exercises for
The Foundational Foot Flexibility and Myofascial Release Protocols
Shin Flexibility and Myofascial Release Routine
Calf Flexibility and Myofascial Release Routine
Stretching the Hip Flexors
Increasing Joint Mobility
Nerve Flossing for Plantar Fasciitis
Chapter 10: Strengthening Exercises for PF
Foundational Strengthening Routine for PF
Lower Extremity Strengthening Exercises
Hip Strengthening Exercises
Core Stabilization Exercises
Chapter 11: Self-Care Tips and Hints
Chapter 12: Phase 3-When Exercise is Not Enough